Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Killed 2 birds with ONE stone...

April 29, 2009,

Gotta say feeling quite pleased with myself that I did not HOLD a thing back...with all my "WaWa's"(ya know, my complaints about living with AMN). The Number #1 Energy Vampire just happened to be sitting in the Doctors office with me.  Dr.Clarke, and Metabolic peeps, spent 2 hours going over my wawa's, physical exam and when they thought we were done...BOOYA...Michelle, says to Joe Clarke, "could you possibly elaborate, on what UNDUE STRESS does to one with a condition like myself". He explained...I understood... Metabolic peep says "Have you thought about getting some personal therapy?" I looked at her and said..."I have been asking MY husband to get help for our family for a long time." ALL EYES TURNED TO THE ENERGY VAMPIRE. Dr. Clark asked him..."So you get it, right"...Paul said "Yes".  I hope what I have succeeded in doing today, is going to make a difference, in my life, my children's and for the future of this family's happiness...

No comments:

Post a Comment