Saturday, May 9, 2009

Wonder if I'll get breakfast in bed tomorrow...

seeing it is the ONE day that perhaps your children will put "MOM" before themselves.
Just one day where everyone can just GET along.  That is my wish for Mother's Day.
My Mom is reaching her 39th Mother's Day, and I wonder what "one" really wants
for this special day in May, after so many years of having the role of Mother. 
I love my Momma to the moon and back, and I wish her... the will power, the strength,
and courage to quit smoking, so that we can celebrate being Moms together for many years to come.
To MY Bestie, my BFF, Lifeline...Jennifer, I always knew you would make a great Mom, but YOU surpassed my expectations dude.  Three at one time to boot!   7 1/2 year olds, Josh, Joey, Rebecca-Michelle are a reflection of your complete, unconditional, compassionate, consistent, love and respect that you have provided your 3 Miracles.  To one Mom to another...I LOVE YOU MAN! 
Happy Mother's Day to All you strong women!
MamaShell :*

1 comment:

  1. Happy Mother's Day MamaShell!!May all your wishes come true

    ReplyDelete