Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Mermaid has come to Life once Again...

I should be updating more often, but at times feel as though, I just have the same thing to say...UNTIL my pool gets to a very warm 88/89.  Not only,  is being in water therapeutic for my for my muscles...ITS the one place where I have freedom...AND to dance...Was finding after watching Dancing with the Stars, I found I was  feeling sorry for myself because I can not move my body the way I used...BUT when I get into the pool with My Backyard Music blaring... Mermaid Michelle can dance with ease....Serendipity... 
Wish Jennifer aka Jenna, Jenni, Louise, lived closer, miss her company dearly. miss her babes...but I am certain that sleepovers, could be in the horizon (depending who likes or
dislikes their husbands, sorry but true) Enjoyed my BFF's company over the weekend for my Birthday. Gotta say, Jennifer's gift was probably one of the most thought gifts I ever got.  All gifts that make my day, to make the quality of my life just a little bit easier.  That's a true friend, and I love her so...
Signing off for now....
MamaShell ;*

No comments:

Post a Comment